Show your class pride. It may be easier than you think!
Did you know that planned gifts count toward reunion giving? Here are six savvy ways to make your class reunion gift—without even writing a check.
1. Include Caltech in your will or living trust.
2. Name Caltech as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
3. Give a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
4. Make a gift that returns income to you in the years to come.
5. Donate real estate or property now or through a retained life estate.
6. If you are at least 70 ½, you can also make an IRA Charitable Rollover gift that will count as a reunion gift. To learn more about the IRA Charitable Rollover click here.
You can talk face-to-face with a Caltech gift-planning expert when we’re in your area, have an in-depth phone conversation, or just get quick pointers and sample wording for the gift you are considering.
Reunion Weekend 2018 and the 81st Annual Seminar Day
May 16–18, 2018
Registration opens March 1, 2018